General forums

  •  55 discussions

Start new discussions to share your experience on the impact of breast cancer on your personal, family and professional life.

avatar Somya.P

avatar Courtney_J

avatar Leymicheeng7277

avatar Cornwall6

avatar Woplee284

avatar Woplee284

avatar Bowaiproack7

avatar Razar.M

avatar Shefleang545

avatar Choujoujeang

avatar Razar.M

avatar Somya.P

avatar Sitravuwouck96

avatar 28Keeley

avatar Woplee284

avatar Steepaishait93

avatar Somya.P

avatar Bruthoroung5308

avatar Preyfrabouck146

avatar 4577Thaicin

Living with breast cancer

Breastfeeding with Breast Cancer

avatar Woplee284

Living with breast cancer

Can you take vitamin D with breast cancer?

avatar Choastooshos41

avatar Toocracut8

avatar Vachoafack01

avatar 65Boushouprain

avatar Rahul.R

avatar Glaiclomudreyn14

avatar 4577Thaicin

Living with breast cancer

Breast augmentation

avatar Woplee284

avatar Woplee284

Living with breast cancer

Let's talk about post-cancer support!

avatar Woplee284

Living with breast cancer

How do you regain your femininity?

avatar Cheythoagloobret2297

avatar Cheythoagloobret2297

avatar Woplee284

Living with breast cancer

Breast cancer: How have you been feeling?

avatar 4577Thaicin

avatar 9163Shebrofroacloung

avatar Jefriprayr672

@Courtney_J I am getting very nervous and scared because the surgery is July 13, 2021. My parents both died this year so I dont have them to talk to.  My mom died on Feb 16, 2021 with a sickness she was suffering for 18 months so i was dealing with that for the last months and then my dad had a major stroke 3 weeks after my mom passed away and he could no longer go back to his assistance living so we had to find a nursing home.  We found one he was only in there 3 weeks and then he passed away on May 6, 2021.  Right after all that I was diagnosed with cancer so I have been on a train that is non-stop.  I feel like I am so tried out and I dont have much energy left.  My sisters are not helpful they keep telling me just pray.  They both got to take 2 weeks vacation after my mom and dad passed away.  I have not even had time to take a breather I am just on the train of bad luck.  That is how I am feeling.

See the best comment

avatar Woplee284

avatar Pragoanoos2738

Give your opinion