Chronic pain Forum

  •  1,409 members
  •  21 discussions

Create discussions, and share with others, on topics regarding medications, therapies, and alternative treatments for chronic pain.

Patients Chronic pain

Medical fact sheet

Chronic pain

avatar 721Fraibleys

avatar Yeabrijaiwear6357

avatar Figroofan5

Yes I agree. Im on morphine and Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen and yours as well. I have some others also. If I want to work in the back yard, I am sleep mode if I set down. The next morning and at night is paying with great pain. Its a hard road in many ways. We have to keep going best as we can. Have a smile and good day to you. I have the stimulator too.

See the best comment

avatar 51Shovestoock

avatar Bruyealeesh931

avatar Yeabrijaiwear6357

Treatments for chronic pain

Where are the Kratom users? Let's share.

avatar 6094Measaimushan

avatar 721Fraibleys

avatar Trevealeer01

@Deasatheeng96 I started taking kratom when I was diagnosed with cervical dystonia, it means I have constant pulling of my neck and shoulder muscles. Botox is the primary treatment , 6 to 8 shots targeting muscles but its hit and miss. I told a friend about this and he told me about kratom, so I went to a kratom shop and talked to the owner. He learned I was an Army Veteran and sold me some capsules. Unbelievable the kratom knocked out the pain and relieved some of the spasms and pulling that was 5 years ago, and I am still taking it for chronic pain. I have found the vendors to trust and a fbook website to share experiences with others. Like all things kratom must be handled with common sense, and reading info on the web helps educate us all. IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS WITH MY CHRONIC PAIN

See the best comment

avatar Tayplugroang8009

avatar Keehon806

avatar Noodayng

Treatments for chronic pain

Morphine: How has it shaped your daily life?

avatar Shoodeepo88

avatar Yeabrijaiwear6357

avatar 9926Gloupous

Treatments for chronic pain

Dry Needling? Experiences? Thoughts?

avatar Bruyealeesh931

avatar Troohea

avatar Steemais69

avatar Cheableas32

avatar Thoucloastebree826

avatar Fresheyblat93

avatar Meypriwout4866

avatar Fresheyblat93

avatar Yeayoagroon74

avatar Fresheyblat93

avatar Pleegeafral9166

avatar Drokookous6902

Treatments for chronic pain

Epsom salt baths for pain?

avatar Clouhaysh361

avatar Kayteng4506

avatar Woplee284

avatar Socrayclor2571

avatar 9237Meysayve

avatar Dooshayng189

avatar Bayhayfreen326

avatar Shayglupral4

Treatments for chronic pain

Has anyone tried cupping?

avatar Chuflayng592

avatar Shayglupral4

avatar 594Tromohur

avatar Naisteystul5

Treatments for chronic pain

Relieve pain with hot or cold

avatar Glaybouclis6

avatar Lee__R

avatar Lee__R

Give your opinion